For the young boys out there, follow these tips on high school dating for you to become successful in your quest for that girl of your dreams. 1. Always remember that dating is a venue for you and the girl to get to know each other. You go on dates to build relationships that are […]
For the young boys out there, follow these tips on high school dating for you to become successful in your quest for that girl of your dreams.
1. Always remember that dating is a venue for you and the girl to get to know each other. You go on dates to build relationships that are lasting. Whatever the society tells you, do not go on dates with the idea that you do it to get laid. I know you do want to get laid, but don’t tell the girl that!
2. Look your best. Girls plan out what they wear. They exert effort to look good. Honor her by doing the same. Do not go out wearing shabby looking clothes. If your daily get up is consist of loose shirts and jeans, try to look a little more formal or decent on your date. This doesn’t mean you have to rummage through your daddy’s closet and get his coat and tie. Just wear something different so she will get that impression that you really wanted to make your date special.
3. Examine your budget. Chances are, your date money will just come from your allowance. So before you go on planning a grand date, know how much money you have first. Plan your date based on what you have. If you want to make it more special then you better save up for it. It is always good to have extra money in your pocket before you go out. It would be embarrassing if you tell her something and retract later on because you don’t have money for it. You wouldn’t want her to pay for your date, would you?
4. If you are a popular guy in school, take her to a place where you will be seen. This is of course not to make you a trophy boy. It’s just that when girls are together, they talk about their dates. She will most probably get her compliments for having gone out on date with you. This will further boost your chances on having her as your girlfriend.
5. Since teenage girls are still under the influence of their parents, it would be best if you create a good impression on her parents. If you say you’ll take her home at a certain time, make good with your promise. This way you wouldn’t have problems of asking her out again.
6. Do not talk too much about yourself. Teenage boys love to brag. Do not be like them. Go easy on making her impressed about you. You can talk about yourself a bit but make sure that the focus of your date is mostly on her. Girls get irked with braggarts.
7. If your budget permits, give her some gifts. Give her a stuff toy that she can cuddle when she goes to sleep. This will make her remember you more. You can also give a fancy bracelet or a cute key chain perhaps. These are things that she can show off to her friends in school.