Sail on over for a Noahs Ark Birthday party. We're flown with ideas to help make your bash a fabulous splash. This theme also works great for a baby shower, especially if twins are expected.
NOAHS ARK BIRTHDAY IDEAS FOR INVITATIONS
Get the excitement flowing with some fun Noah's Ark invites. Here's a couple of ideas to help get your creative juices movin 'and groovin'.
Animal Crackers Invite – Print out all of your party details onto Noah's Ark scrapbook theme paper. Hole punch the upper left-hand corner, run a colorful ribbon through the hole, and tie it to a box of Animal Crackers. Hand-deliver your invitations.
Animal Invites – Follow the instructions above, except you will attach your invitations to small stuffed animals and hand-deliver.
Sail On Over For A Noahs Ark Birthday Party
It's sure to be a splash and guaranteed to be quite the bash!
Add all of your party details.
NOAHS ARK BIRTHDAY IDEAS FOR DECORATIONS
- Make "Animal Crossing" signs out of bright yellow poster board and attach them to wood yard stakes and place in your front yard.
- Draw animal footprints onto your sidewalk and driveway in sets of two, leading up to your front door.
- Create a ramp by laying a piece of plywood on a stepping-stone or two, to slightly raise the top. This will create the entrance to your front door, aka the ark.
- Cover your front door and the front of your house with brown butcher paper to give it the look of an ark.
- Turn the ceiling in your party room into a colorful rainbow by making strings of various pale colored balloons (green, yellow, purple, pink, blue) and hanging them from end to end on the ceiling until it is completely covered.
- Hang posters of Noah's Ark, animals (two by two), and rainbows on the party room walls to give them a festive Noah's Ark look.
- Hang a banner on the wall that says, "Welcome to birthday boy's name.
- Hang inflatable jungle animals throughout the party room.
- Have mom and dad dress up like Noah and his wife.
- Make a Happy Birthday banner by stringing together various pictures of animals, two by two of course.
NOAHS ARK BIRTHDAY IDEAS FOR FOOD
Serve all your party food on rainbow placemats, which can be made from various colored constructions papers, cut in ark shapes and glued together. Turn them into a party favor by laminating them. After lunch or snacks, wipe off, and they're ready to hand out.
Here's some food ideas to help get you started. When possible, opt for animal-related foods:
- Pigs in a blanket (mini hotdogs)
- Chicken nuggets
- Pizza with tiger stripes or cheetah print. Alternate white, yellow and orange cheese.
- Rainbow colored Pepperidge Farm fish crackers
- Rainbow sherbet
- Animal Crackers
NOAHS ARK BIRTHDAY IDEAS FOR CAKES
Noah's Ark Cake – Make a 10 "round cake and frost it blue.
Make two oval 5 "x7" cakes. These cakes will form the bottom part of your ark. Stack them, frost them brown, and place them on top of the blue water cake. Make it look like wood by running a form around the sides.
Make one mini loaf cake, frost it with chocolate frosting, and place it on top of the two oval cakes. This will serve as the "house" part of the ark. Create the ark's roof using two graham crackers frosted with chocolate icing.
Accent with animals made from fondant, pre-made sugar animal decorations, or place small plastic animals on the ark.
Noah's Ark Cupcakes – Make or buy cupcakes and frost them white. Top them off with either a fondant animal or a pre-made sugar animal decoration.