Nowadays, internet had been ultimately used in various kind of things. From selling goods to provide free information to people worldwide.
To me, we must not put Internet aside as one of important platforms to make money and generate income out of it.
To market your hobby in arts and crafts with Internet, I’m 100% agree and directly give my support that Internet could double,triple or even quadruple your income compared to offline businesses.
Here, I will reveal out 5 reasons why you need to use Internet to market your hobby worldwide :
1. Marketing worldwide means you need to deal with millions of Internet users on the line every minute,every second and every day. If just 1% from 1 million visitors buy your product with just USD10 a product, you’ll be getting USD100,000.00. That’s just 1% buy from you. There are millions of web visitors every day. Just imagine!
2. Marketing your hobby will be much much more easier by using Internet. Some of the business through Internet need not you to have your own product but you can sell anything. Repeat, almost anything even you don’t have any idea who run the business. What you mainly need is your own commitment to promote the product and you’ll be getting commission out of it.
3. By using Internet, you can run your business wherever you want – even at the top of a mountain(as long as you can reach the Internet line). This mean that you can start to spread out your unique hobby in any place you like especially from the comfortable of your own house or at least as your part time job(if you don’t want to let go your permanent job).It’s up to you. If you made up your mind to start your business from your house, you need to accept that you’re the boss, you’re the coolie and you’re the staff. So, you will be getting 2 main passions – you will start your own business just by following your own hobby, passion and interest and second, your business will be running from the comfort of your own house without to think about the protocol of office jobs, arguing about parking place, sticking in the worst traffic jam and pressuring with unsettled workload day after day.
4. Some of unique or creative hobbies are just known in certain part of the world. If you want to sell the output or product of your hobby to local people, perhaps the products will be getting less profit because majority of the local people have the same hobby like yours.By using Internet, the unique hobby will be recognized and spread beyond your boundaries and the door to bigger income will be opened widely.
5. Internet is just not for selling physical products. With the increment of unstoppable computer technology, you can show your unique hobby in any shape through any platform. You can try to use video link, e-book, images, patterns etc. Those kinds of technologies will make your life easier. It means that you don’t have to manage your business physically. It can be done by clicking at your computer mouse only. Obstacles and fences that you need to go through in running business offline can be minimized through Internet.
So, the conclusion is Internet not just even make ideas in your head as a reality but you can market almost anything with your own hobby. In this case, guidance and references are important to make your dream come true.