AutoZone is a retailer and distributor of automotive spare parts and accessories. The company is located in Memphis, Tennessee. It is a well established brand in the market place, providing franchise store with instantaneous recognition as the 'Automotive Store of Choice' in their area.
The company has an access to the widest variety of products in the premium brands and their own range of Exclusive Brands. This gives an opportunity to franchisees to differentiate their store from the rivalry, and also allows them to increase their margins.
- Dedicated VIP Loyalty Program is designed by the company in order to encourage cash customers to approach franchise stores repeatedly.
- In combination with a retail optimization consultancy, AutoZone also assists franchisees in order to find the best location for their store. This ensures that franchisee's store is positioned in the highest catchment area, and this eventually ensures more feet coming in franchisee's store.
- Designing and customization of a store layout, is done by their Store Development Team with a floor plan, to make sure that the location suits the franchise store, franchisee's needs and the market.
- With immediate access to company's progressive computer system, ordering products at all times is 'just a click away'.
- Their long history in the market place explains that they have deep-rooted and strong operational relationships with the suppliers in the automotive parts industry.
- Company's Marketing Department is persistently structuring the AutoZone brand with television advertising, leaflets and various other promotional techniques. This ensures that franchisee's customers are always being reminded that the company is the best suitable for shopping for automotive parts and spares.
- The AutoZone Family comprises the AutoZone Service Centre that assists franchisees with developing and launching of their store. Other facilities available for franchisees include multi-media Call Centre, Buying Department, Legal Department, and Marketing Department.
- Company has got a dedicated Buying Department whose role is to ensure that franchisees are supplied with the best quality products at economical prices.
- Company's product range lists over 90,000 Stock-keeping units, and its top-notch warehousing facility makes it possible for franchisees to order all of the products from just one place.
- In order to ensure financial and banking services more accessible & affordable to franchisees, Autozone has conferred special rates and services from leading financial institutions.
- Company's strong sense of Family has ensured that franchisees' workers will have an access to enhanced services such as health care, pension funds and funeral cover.
- Additional training in a variety of business skills is offered by AutoZone's newly opened Business Skills Development Training Centre. This training covers Catalogue Training, Income Statement Analysis and more.
When looking to start any business it is important, particularly considering today's market, that you look for specific ways to cut minimize or reduce overhead and risk. Any business is going to have risk, but it is important to have a full understanding of the amount of investment, startup cost and "ROI" (Return on Investment).
Most people are not aware that 80% of ALL franchise endeavors fail in the first two to five years leaving large debts looming for years thereafter.
One way and in my opinion the best way to cut overhead, startup and investment cost is to take advantage of the new age of entrepreneurship and start a business from the comfort of your home. Opportunities have emerged in the online market that are creating millionaires every single day. More about the Learn exciting Opportunities tied to a business model That begins profitable by vBulletin® visiting: Http://whatsbetterthanafranchise.com .