A business card holder makes a great gift of appreciation. If you want to give a professional friend, associate, or client a simple, but neat gift, then this is an excellent choice. It is by no means the most luxurious present in the world, but it is still something that business professionals can appreciate. There are numerous occasions on which you can give a card holder, including birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, etc.
There are literally thousands of designs, styles, and colors to choose from. If you are having trouble finding the right holder, here are some tips to help you with your decision:
- Decide whether or not a desktop or pocket holder would be the best choice. If you are buying just for one individual, what type of holder would he or she appreciates the most? If you are buying for multiple clients or associates, a pocket holder might be the most convenient choice.
- Decide whether to choose casual or sophisticated designs. Sophisticated designs include materials such as leather, Swarovski, rhinestone and metal. A simple business card holder could be made out of materials such as plastic or faux leather.
- While you are at it, decide on a finish. You will be amazed at some of the choices, including silver and gold finishing, handcrafted wood, carbon fiber finish, piano wood, stainless steel, pewter, and so forth.
- Keep in mind that some holders are made for women and others for men. Women appreciate Swarovski crystals and pretty designs, and men tend to like leather. If you are buying in bulk, you should choose a design that is gender neutral.
- Think about the quality of materials when buying. Even you can not afford high quality holders with sophisticated designs; you still should not buy cheaply produced products. Your gift will be a reflection of you and your business, so if you end up buying the cheapest holders you can find, you can not expect anybody to be impressed.
- Many online sellers will allow you to personalize the gifts with engravings. Engraved business card holders reflect back on you in a positive way. Your recipient (s) will be impressed that you took the time to personalize the gift. You can also choose a logo engraving if you are buying for more than one person.
You can expect to pay anywhere from $ 5 to $ 40 for each business card holder, depending on the type, make, and quantity. The price can also vary depending on whether you want to buy the holder by itself or as part of a gift collection featuring a calculator, pen, stationary, and other goodies!