Newspaper inserts are a cost-effective and guaranteed way to have your flyers delivered directly into the homes of your potential customers. Advertising with full color flyers is a time-tested and proven method of marketing that can generate immediate sales and help your company with branding.
What is a newspaper insert?
A newspaper insert is simply a flyer that is distributed into homes or news stands via the newspaper. Once your flyer is placed into it becomes a “newspaper insert” which is also commonly referred to as a preprint, P&D, and/or Free Standing Insert (FSI).
Do you have an effective newspaper insert?
Before you even think about inserting your flyer into the newspaper you will want to make sure you have a great design. Here are a few things to consider when designing a newspaper insert for your small business.
- Do you have attractive graphics and an overall high quality flyer?
- Do you have a “call to action” such as a sale, promotion, or special event?
- Have you included (easy to find) contact information?
- Does your flyer stand out from the competition?
- Do you have a way to track results such as a coupon or phone line?
- Have you had a professional designer create or review your flyer?
You should answer yes to all of these questions before sending out your flyer.
What are the benefits of newspaper inserts?
- More cost effective than direct mail, shared mail, radio, and television.
- Guaranteed delivery into thousands of homes.
- Targeted by zip code and demographics.
- Generate instant responses and sales.
- Time-tested method of marketing that yield great results.
- Lends credibility to your business and build your brand.
- Newspapers are a trusted source of information in your community.
- Newspaper inserts typically remain in homes for 2-3 days after delivery
- ….and the list could go on!
Don’t throw away your small business advertising dollars. They are a smart, safe, and cost-effective way to launch a successful advertising campaign within your community.
Copyright © 2007 Taradel, LLC. All rights reserved.