Finding the perfect toys for five year old girls does not have to be something you dread. With a little help, you can go shopping for toys already having an idea of what you should get. This can make the whole shopping process easier – even if you shop for toys online. If you want […]
Finding the perfect toys for five year old girls does not have to be something you dread. With a little help, you can go shopping for toys already having an idea of what you should get. This can make the whole shopping process easier – even if you shop for toys online. If you want to find the must-have toys for 5 year old girls this year, keep reading.
Top Toys For 5 Year Old Girls in 2010
Here is a quick look at some of the more popular toys for five year old girls in 2010.
- Bank AmeriKid Child's ATM & Savings Bank – This is a cool, working ATM machine that acts as a piggy bank for saving money. Children get their own ATM card and can learn about money management in a fun, high-tech way.
- Original Sock Monkey by Schylling – This is an older toy, but it's still a classic toy for many reasons. You can find this toy if you look around. Five year old girls love this sock monkey.
- Victorian Dollhouse – There are many different dollhouses you can get for your little girl, but going the extra mile and getting something like the deluxe Victorian Dollhouse can give them something they will treasure for years to come. If you're lucky, it will be something they pass on to their children some day.
- Leap Frog Leapster2 Learning Game System – For those little girls that are already into technology – and games – the Leapster2 system is a great way for them to have fun and learn at the same time. Priced under $ 100, there are many different games available for it.
- Adventure Learning Globe – Made by V.Tech, this is a great, educational globe for 5 to 7 year old girls. If you get it for them when they're five, they will be able to get something out of it for a few years at least. This is a great toy to show that learning can be fun.
There are many other popular toys for 5 year old girls, but these should give you some ideas on where to start looking. The most important thing you want to remember is safety. You should always buy toys that are age appropriate. Also, never forget that learning can be fun if you buy the right types of learning toys. When shopping for little girls, there are many directions you could go in. To get the best give, look at the must-have toy lists, but never forget who is going to be getting the gift.